Thursday, October 8, 2009

Today He Was Supposed to Be Born

Today is the day that Tucker was due. My guess is he probably would have been born today because the Dr. told us he was right up to the day. I honestly didn't realize it until I had a good look at the date. Today is the day that I decided to start this blog and maybe take one more step and start to right in this book. I felt that I wanted people to know who he was and how he could have been. When people die, everytime they are talked about it is always in the past tense. I just cant do that. He IS my son and he IS cute. Just because he is not with me does not make these things true anymore.

The last couple have months have gotten better but it is still hard. I still cry when I think about him and I start to get stuck on what could have been or what should have been but I know it wont change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment